Back End Developer
Role Summary: As a Back End Developer at Carallel, you will be crucial in developing and advancing our technology offerings. You will contribute individually while collaborating with our engineering organization. Your responsibilities will include writing high-quality code while working closely with cross-functional teams. You will build new web and mobile applications that significantly impact our service delivery team and the caregivers we support.
- Build, launch, and maintain features and applications to help positively impact outcomes.
- Create and maintain tools that empower our service delivery team and support our operations.
- Work closely with the product team to implement product and engineering plans.
- Contribute to developing web and mobile applications using modern technologies (e.g., React/Next.js, React Native, Nest.js/Node.js).
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Uphold exceptional engineering practices and approaches.
- Participate in and contribute during design discussions.
- Own the back-end of the new platform.
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack web application development using modern technologies (e.g., React/Next.js, Nest.js) and native/hybrid mobile development (e.g., Swift/Xcode, Java/Android Studio, or Capacitor).
- 3+ years experience building APIs.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Nest.js.
- Familiarity with Events-Driven Architecture, Pub/Sub, Domain Driven Design, Zero-Trust Security Architecture.
- Experience working in a high-growth and early-stage team.
- Self-motivated to learn new technologies.
- Passionate about helping family caregivers and their loved ones, including older adults.
- Experience working at a healthcare, healthcare technology, or digital health company building HIPAA-compliant products and systems.
- Experience running applications in a container environment.
- Experience with AWS Services.
- Knowledge of SDLC best practices.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code and DevOps best practices.
- Mission driven, gratifying work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible work schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote work; company located in the Greater Chicagoland Area
Interested in this position?
Back to all listings | View Next Listing