Director of Health Plan Sales
Role Summary: As the Director of Health Plan Sales at Carallel, you play a vital role in driving our company’s growth and success. You will be the face of Carallel in the market, expanding our brand presence and creating opportunities to enhance healthcare performance, all while making a meaningful impact on family caregivers’ lives. Your strategic expertise will lead the way as you plan and execute sales initiatives, bringing in new clients and fueling recurring revenue growth in the Health Plan market. Working collaboratively with our exceptional team, your insights and feedback will shape our services, ensuring we continue to evolve and exceed expectations.
- Become an industry ambassador of Carallel through highly visible sales.
- Build strategic relationships within your territory, across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise, including executive-level personnel.
- Increase Carallel market share by prospecting, identifying, and closing new opportunities within your territory.
- Develop a sound, repeatable sales strategy for health plans through relationship development, strategic alignment, product enhancements, and negotiation of agreement.
- Manage a health plan pipeline to ensure prioritization and stage progression of opportunities from identified through closed.
- Consistently create and manage a territory sales plan.
- Expertly manage a continuous pipeline forecast through Salesforce.com.
- Showcase a strong consultative sales style and skills.
- Craft client-facing presentations using data to construct an impactful story that defines value proposition for executive-level prospects.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to lead large finalist presentations and teams.
- Travel and confidently present as a key executive stakeholder in sales presentations.
- Exhibit a results-oriented, organized, and efficient approach. Be disciplined in your follow-up.
- Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Proactively prospect for new leads and contacts, including attending and working trade shows and booths at designated industry engagements in sales and retention venues.
- Show strong budgeting and reporting skills.
- Demonstrate a consistent trend of increasing sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field, business, or communication.
- 5-10 years of sales experience, preferably within health care selling to health plans within the Commercial and Medicare Advantage lines of business. Experience with a digital and services-related (point solution) company is preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Superior consultative discovery, and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationships in the health plan market and ability to leverage these for health plan sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google applications
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and able to operate with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
Some Key Details:
- This position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer
- This position requires background checks and adherence to Carallel’s Code of Conduct and applicable security policies.
- This is a fully remote position. To work remotely, you must have a strong internet connection, a quiet space to take calls, and a professional (distraction-free) environment.
Total Rewards Package:
- Gratifying and meaningful work
- Experience at a growing health-tech company
- Remote work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits within 30 days of hire
- Paid Time Off + Holidays + Flexible Work Schedule
- Professional development initiatives for growth
- Paid Parental Leave
Job Types: Full-time
Job Location: Remote work; company located in the Greater Chicagoland Area
Our team is guided by five core values that define our collaboration internally and our efforts externally: Empathy + Diversity + Collaboration + Purpose + Accountability. By embodying these values, we strive to create a positive and lasting impact in the world of caregiver support.
Interested in this position?
Back to all listings