Customer Success Specialist
As a Customer Success Specialist at Carallel, you will play a pivotal role in the customer journey and success of our company. You will be instrumental in developing long-term customer success strategy and relationships, onboarding new accounts, driving product adoption, and collecting critical product feedback. You will report to our Director of Customer Success.
We’re seeking someone who’s comfortable getting hands-on and is eager to learn, with the potential to grow within the Customer Success team as we expand.
- Act as a primary point of contact and relationship manager for customers
- Develop and manage effective plans for onboarding new customers
- Drive product adoption by executing utilization campaigns, sharing best practices, and developing self-serve resources
- Maintain customer reporting and QBR schedules, which includes ongoing monitoring and interpreting product usage data to identify opportunities to improve adoption
- Support end-to-end renewal process for all assigned customers by developing account plans, building relationships with decision-makers and influencers, identifying measurement and ROI opportunities, and contributing to successful renewal and expansion of customer relationships
- Identify underlying customer needs and leverage company resources to meet those needs and influence how we can leverage learnings for other customers at Carallel
- Act as a “voice of the customer” to collect product feedback and communicate this feedback with the Product, Sales and Engineering teams on a regular cadence
- A passion for audience engagement and growth metrics.
- A mix of creative and analytical skills.
- Exhibit a results-oriented, organized, and efficient approach. Be disciplined in your follow-up.
- Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Show strong reporting skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to work across multiple initiatives at one time.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business or Health Administration preferred.
- Background in account management and/or customer success, healthcare experience preferred
- 3+ years of work experience managing customer relationships with a track record of high customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Natural problem solver and strategic thinker, with a bias towards data-driven decision making and consultation
- Strong sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism
- Executive presence, ability to work with and establish rapport with all levels of personnel up to and including C-suite executives
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, fast-changing environments
- Superb interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Mission driven, gratifying work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience at a growing health-tech company
- Remote work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits within 30 days of hire
- Paid Time Off + Holidays + Flexible Work Schedule
- Professional development initiatives for growth
- Paid parental leave
Some Key Details:
- This position requires background checks and adherence to Carallel’s Code of Conduct and applicable security policies.
- This is a fully remote position. To work remotely, you must have a strong internet connection, a quiet space to take calls, and a professional (distraction-free) environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote work; company located in the Greater Chicagoland Area
Interested in this position?
Back to all listings | View Next Listing