Carallel Enrollment Specialist
The Enrollment Specialist is a key contributor to Carallel’s efforts to identify, reach and engage eligible caregivers. By conducting outbound calls to connect with potential users and fielding inbound calls from those seeking help, you will provide a high-quality first impression of Carallel. You will welcome callers with compassion and confidence, develop trust, assess the caller’s question and/or caregiver role, and connect them with the appropriate resource. This is a fully remote role.
- Perform initial and ongoing outreach to potential users on a regular cadence with the goal of enrolling members into the Carallel programs
- Create an on-brand, high-quality experience for callers by communicating credibility and welcoming them to Carallel
- Actively listen to caller’s needs and help them feel heard and supported
- Complete assessment to understand the root cause of their question
- Educate on Carallel’s role and how we can help with future caregiver needs
- Follow a process and connect the caller to the appropriate internal or external resource
- Track all interactions in the web-based platform with high-quality documentation and attention to detail
- 3+ years of customer service or contact center experience, healthcare preferred
- Excellent listener with strong communication skills, including empathy
- Ability to follow directions and execute business process
- Critical thinker who problem-solves when scenarios fall outside of the standard process
- Experience working both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the ability to work accurately and efficiently in a web-based platform.
- Background investigation and drug screening are required, as allowed by law.
- Mission driven, gratifying work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience at a growing health-tech company
- Remote work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
Some Key Details:
- This position requires background checks and adherence to Carallel’s Code of Conduct and applicable security policies
- This is a fully remote position. To work remotely, you must have a strong internet connection, a quiet space to take calls, and a professional (distraction-free) environment.
Logistics: 24 hours/week; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; 9:00 am-3:00 pm Central Time
Job Types: Part-time
Job Location: Remote work; company located in the Greater Chicagoland Area
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Interested in this position?
Back to all listings | View Next Listing